Energy providers do their best to ensure this never happens but sometimes something may happen that causes power outages. These power interruptions may be caused by storms, heat waves or work being done in your area. In the event of any power outages or electricity interruptions, your local distributor can provide information regarding the status of your power supply.
In case of fire call 000 immediately
1st Energy provides gas services to customers in Victoria.
To report gas leaks or other gas emergencies, call the emergency number on your gas bill for assistance at any time.
There are three gas distributors in Victoria. Each is responsible for a separate geographic region of Victoria and contact information is set out below.
|Multinet Gas Networks||Australian Gas Networks||Ausnet Services|
|Faults & Emergencies||132 691||1800 427 532||136 707|
|General Enquiries||1300 887 501||1300 001 001||1300 360 795|
New South Wales
- More information > All other areas Distributor: Essential Energy (formerly Country Energy)
- More information > Sydney, Central Coast and Hunter regions Distributor: Ausgrid (formerly Energy Australia)
- More information > Greater Western Sydney, Illawara and the Southern Highlands Distributor: Endeavour Energy (formerly Integral Energy)
- More information > Melbourne CBD and inner suburbs Distributor: CitiPower
- More information > Melbourne North and North-Western Suburbs Distributor: Jemena
- More information > Melbourne Eastern Suburbs and Mornington Peninsula Distributor: United Energy
- More information > Melbourne Western Suburbs and Western Victoria Distributor: Powercor
- More information > Melbourne North-Eastern Suburbs and Eastern Victoria Distributor: SP Ausnet
- More information > Northern, Central and Southern Queensland Distributor: Ergon
- More information > South-east Queensland, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast Distributor: Energex
- More information > NSW border Distributor: Essential Energy (formerly Country Energy)
- More information > Distributor: SA Power Networks
- More information > Distributor: Tas Networks
You can check the details of current power interruptions in Tasmania here.
What makes 1st Energy different?
About 1st Energy
Founded in 2014, we are a new energy company currently servicing New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
Our Energy Plans
Break free from being treated as a number in the system. Our low rates and great discounts are just the beginning.
Flexible Payment Options
We offer a number of easy payment methods for you to keep your account up to date online.