Energy providers do their best to ensure this never happens but sometimes something may happen that causes power outages. These power interruptions may be caused by storms, heat waves or work being done in your area. In the event of any power outages or electricity interruptions, your local distributor can provide information regarding the status of your power supply.
New South Wales
- More information > All other areas Distributor: Essential Energy (formerly Country Energy)
- More information > Sydney, Central Coast and Hunter regions Distributor: Ausgrid (formerly Energy Australia)
- More information > Greater Western Sydney, Illawara and the Southern Highlands Distributor: Endeavour Energy (formerly Integral Energy)
- More information > Melbourne CBD and inner suburbs Distributor: CitiPower
- More information > Melbourne North and North-Western Suburbs Distributor: Jemena
- More information > Melbourne Eastern Suburbs and Mornington Peninsula Distributor: United Energy
- More information > Melbourne Western Suburbs and Western Victoria Distributor: Powercor
- More information > Melbourne North-Eastern Suburbs and Eastern Victoria Distributor: SP Ausnet
- More information > Northern, Central and Southern Queensland Distributor: Ergon
- More information > South-east Queensland, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast Distributor: Energex
- More information > NSW border Distributor: Essential Energy (formerly Country Energy)
- More information > Northern, Central and Southern Queensland Distributor: Tas Networks
You can check the details of current power interruptions in Tasmania here.