Energy Concession

Energy Concession

Compare Plans

Electricity & Gas

Moving House


Eligible South Australians on low or fixed incomes can apply for help with the cost of energy bills for their principal place of residence.  If you’re eligible for a South Australian energy concession, you’ll need to register via the Department of Human Services. You can apply online or call the Concessions SA Hotline for assistance on 1800 307 758.

If you live in a residential park you may be eligible for a combined concession for your water, sewerage and energy – see Residential Park Concessions.